Frequently Asked Questions:
- What to expect from a Physiotherapy consultation?
Initial Assessment with a treatment £49 for 40 mins duration Follow-up Treatments cost £45 for each session for 30 mins.
- Do you treat children?
We do treat children over the age of 11, ideally anyone under the age of 18 would be accompanied by a responsible adult when attending for treatment.
- What should I wear at the session?
We recommend you wear comfortable, relatively loose-fitting clothes, when attending our Pilates classes.
When attending for physiotherapy assessment/treatment please be aware that your physiotherapist may require you to undress to some degree or to be able to move clothing sufficiently to one side to allow proper assessment/treatment. Please dress appropriately according to the area of the body you are coming to us to have treated.
- What to expect from an MSK expert review consultation?
- What to expect from an Acupuncture session?
- What to expect from a joint injection session
- What payment methods do you accept?
We have an online payment system which you will be directed to when you receive your booking confirmation, alternatively, we also accept payment by cash, card or cheque.
- Do you accept NHS referrals?
No. Unfortunately, we do not accept NHS referrals.
- Do you have parking facilities?
- Do you have another concern/ complaint?
Email : email@example.com